COVID 19 Update November 2020
- B.C. reported 998 new COVID-19 cases and five deaths over two days as the number of people in hospital with the novel coronavirus continues to grow.
- There were 536 cases from Saturday, November 7, 2020 to Sunday, November 8, 2020, marking the third straight day that daily cases totals topped 500.
- The province recorded 462 cases from Sunday to Monday, bringing the total number of cases in the province to 18,714.
- Of the new cases, 737 are in Fraser Health and 210 are in Vancouver Coastal Health.
- There are a record-high 4,891 active cases in B.C., Henry said Monday, an increase of 1,150 since Friday.
- Five people died of COVID-19 over the past two days, bringing the provincial death toll to 281.
- There are 133 people being treated in hospital for COVID-19, the highest total since April 14; Of those, 43 are in intensive care, the most since April 23.
- COVID 19 Update November 2020 B.C. reported 998 new COVID-19 cases and five deaths over two...
- Training for Success-Mission
- Housing Committee Applications Housing Committee Application (20.5 KB)We are currently looking for Xaxtsa members interested,...
- November 2016 Newsletter november 2016 newsletter (PDF)
- » See All News